California free clinics.
Find a list of free clinics in California provide low cost, affordable or free medical care to the uninsured, disadvantaged, and low income as well as patients who have inadequate or no health insurance. There is also healthcare for immigrants (documented or not) as well as non-English speakers. These free clinics as well as affordable health care centers near you, listed below, will not turn anyone away from their services. They will bill patients based on a sliding fee scale, if at all. This basically means that low-income or uninsured households will need to pay only what they can afford to pay. Also find a phone number at the bottom of the page for other medical care programs and clinics in California.
Most of the free, non-profit or charitable clinics in California offer both medical and dental care, some on an emergency walk-in basis. Some of the common assistance provided includes basic check ups, physical examinations, X rays, immunizations, family planning, nutrition assistance, medications, flu shots, women’s health, and referrals to specialists. You will need to call the center to learn the specifics of the assistance they can provide. Most of the locations are part of the Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) program. Thousands of doctors, nurses, and medical professionals donate their time to the community clinics.
In addition to the health care centers offered below, a number of other free assistance programs in your county that may be able to help the low income with their medical bills, get emergency surgery, or find programs to help pay for medications. As the clinics often have case workers on site to give referrals.
More local California clinics, including charities and government run
Find a listing of community clinics and health care centers for your city or county in California. They help the low income, uninsured, unemployed, disabled elderly and disabled in the town or county. These free healthcare centers are specific to those locations. Scroll down the page for more locations as well.
In addition to the free clinics and health care centers listed (above by county and below), there are various non-profit organizations as well as government programs in California that can assist caregivers. If you are taking care of an older family member, a child, or disabled person then look into resources for free medications, health care, financial assistance and other support. These services may help tens of thousands of residents per year. Read more on California caregiver programs.
Adelanto Health Center - SBCPHD
11336 Bartlett AVE, Adelanto CA 92301. Phone 800-722-4777
Buddhist Tzu Chi Medical Center Clinic
Location is 1000 S Garfield Ave, Alhambra CA 91801. Telephone 626-281-3383
The location is a Federally Qualified Health Center. Income based medical services and doctors can give free or affordable care. Also inquire into prescription drug assistance programs, vouchers and more.
These are free, Federally Qualified Health Centers. No one is turned away, regardless of age, race, gender, income, or whether they have health insurance or not. They also help immigrants and migrant workers. Whether free or low cost medical or dental care, prescription drugs, or mental health counseling, help is offered. Patients are based on their ability to pay. There is everything from emergency care to annual physicals or basic illness checks. Free or affordable care for children, newborns, single moms, the disabled and elderly among others. Call 530-674-4261.
- Children medical center - 931 Market St., Yuba City, CA 95991-4210
- 334 Samuel Dr., Yuba City, CA 95991-6325
- 935 Market St. Yuba City, California 95991-4217
- 2800 Lincoln St., Oroville, CA 95966-5961
- 4941 Olivehurst Ave., Olivehurst, CA 95961-4225
- 231 Main St., Hamilton City, California 95951
- Gridley, CA 95948-2116, 530-674-4261
- 1574 Kirk Rd., Gridley, CA 95948-9417
- 555 Fremont St., Colusa, California 95932-2534
- 680 Cohasset Rd., Chico, California 95926-2213
- Pediatrics & Xpress Care clinic is at 680 Cohasset Rd, Chico CA 95926. For appointments, call 530-342-4395
- Yuba City Medical & Xpress Care healthcenter - 1000 Sutter St, Yuba City CA 95991. Call 530-673-9420
- Richland Medical Center address is 355 Samuel Dr, Yuba City CA 95991. Call 530-674-9200
- Los Molinos Family Health Center - 7981 State Hwy 99, Los Molinos CA 96055. Intake number is 530-384-4010
- Orland Medical & Dental community clinic is at 1211 Cortina Dr, Orland California 95963. For information, dial 530-865-5544
Anza Outreach Office - Anza Indian Health Clinic (RSBCIH)
39100 Conteras Rd, Anza CA 92539. Telephone - 877-781-0555
The focus is on helping the Native American community with culturally sensitie care.
El Proyecto Del Barrio
The non-profit community clinic is funded by federal grants, which means they try not to turn anyone away. They give medical help specifically for the care of low-income and homeless patients, insurance reimbursement for care, and donations. Check ups,. physicals, cancer screening, OB-GYN services and other care is offered.
- The non-profit operates the Arleta Family Health Clinic at 8902 Woodman AVE, Arleta CA 91331. For details on services, call 818-830-7033
- Low income families or uninsured can use the San Gabriel Valley Health Care Clinic in Azusa which is at 150 N Azusa BLVD, Azusa CA 91702. Main number is 626-969-7885
Auburn Renewal Center
12225 Rock Creek Rd, Auburn California 95602. Phone - 530-885-4232
We offer a sliding fee scale for the uninsured and lower-income patients to enable patients of all income levels to access services.
Banning Family Care Center
3055 W Ramsey St, Banning California 92220. Telephone - 951-849-6794
Morongo Indian Health Clinic, or RSBCIH
Mailing address is 11555 1/2 Potrero Rd, Banning CA 92220. Call 800-732-8805
Wesley Health Centers
The locations are a a full-service primary care health center. Multiple income based, sliding fee medical services are offered. The provider is served with board certified family medicine doctors, dentists, pharmacists and mental health professionals.
- The sliding fee clinic is known as Bellflower - JWCH, or 14371 Clark Ave, Bellflower CA 90706. Phone 562-867-7999
- The Bell Gardens - JWCH location is 6912 Ajax AVE, Bell Gardens CA 90201. Phone 866-733-5924
Berkeley Free Clinic
College students and the community can use the free clinic at 2339 Durant Ave, Berkeley CA 94704. Phone 510-548-2570
- Ashby Health Center address - 3075 Adeline St, Berkeley CA 94703. Telephone - 510-981-4100
- LifeLong West Berkeley is at 837 Addison St, Berkeley California 94710. Main number - 510-981-4100
The Suitcase Clinic
The charity has a Women & Children's Clinic. Address is 2236 Parker St, Berkeley California 94704. Phone - 510-423-3659
They support women. Get pap smears, cervical cancer testing, pregnancy services, OB/GYN and more,. There is family planning, pregnancy consultations and birth control too. Or inquire into Infant, child, adult and older adult care assistance.
Anderson Valley Health Center
Address is 13500 Airport Rd, Boonville California 95415. Phone 707-895-3477
CSUSM Student Healthcare Project
- Carlsbad Clinic is student run at 3256 Madison St, Carlsbad CA 92008. Telephone - 760-385-3739
- Foundry Clinic is another option at 1249 E Ohio Ave, Escondido CA 92027. Dial 760-385-3739
Get female health care services, including for the uninsured and low income. All care is in Spanish too. There is everything from STD checks to Cholesterol, Mammograms, Pap Smears, Hepatitis C Testing, Pregnancy testing, and more.
- A clinic is at 1295 Broadway, Chula Vista CA 91911. Telephone number is 888-743-7526
- Imperial Valley Health Center address - 1463 S 4th St, El Centro California 92243. Call 760-594-9100
- East Oakland/Coliseum Health Center Planned Parenthood is at 8480 Enterprise Way, Oakland CA 94621. Telephone - 510-746-4700
CLINICA DE SALUD
Both are sliding fee, government funded and can help the poor, disabled, single moms and uninsured among others This offers every thing from comprehensive diagnostic and ancillary services to lab work, X-rays, sports physicals, and general practice or STD testing. The dental care location, for cleanings, exams and more. Call 760-344-9951.
- Dental is at 620 E. Alvin Dr., Salinas, California 93906-3054
- 223 Bassett St., King City, California 93930-2942.
- 950 Circle Dr., Salinas, California 93905-2150
- 219 N. Sanborn Rd., Salinas, California 93905-2218. Call 831-757-8689
- The health care clinic is at 651 Wake Ave, El Centro, California 92243-9490
- 49 Hwy 111 # 111, Coachella, CA 92236
- 2133 Winterhaven Dr., Winterhaven, California 92283-9998
- 91276 66th Ave., Mecca, CA 92254,
- 321 W. Hobsonway, Blythe, California 92225-1651
- Another clinic is at 223 W. Cole Blvd., Calexico, California 92231-9722. Call 760-344-9951
Shalom Free Clinic
Free healthcare is at 1010 Mangrove Ave, Chico CA 95928. Phone 530-342-2445
Free or low cost, income based clinic. They help people of all faiths and income levels too. There may be Blood Pressure Screening, eye screenings, Cholesterol Screening/Lipid Panel Test, Cardiology as well as Diabetes - Treatment/Management.
Lestonnac Free Clinic
409 E Palmer Our Lady of Victory, Compton California 90221. Call 424-237-0575
RotaCare Free Clinics
They provide health care regardless of the households ability to pay or insurance status. Whether someone is homeless or moderate income, help is given based on income. Get pulmonary medicine, diabetes treatment, annual or sports physicals and more. Lab work, vision testing and x-Rays are provided too.
- 1135 Lacey Ln Cambridge Elementary School, Concord CA 94520. Main number is 925-429-6409
- Concord Salvation Army Center has a non-profit RotaCare Free Clinics on site at 3950 Clayton Rd, Concord CA 94521. Dial 925-429-6409
- Northern Peninsula clinic - 380 90th St Mike Nevin Health Center, Daly City California 94015. Phone - 650-515-6885
- 7861 Murray Ave South Valley Middle School, Gilroy CA 95020. Main intake number is 408-676-3030
- Coastside (Half Moon Bay) center is at 225 S Cabrillo Hwy, Half Moon Bay CA 94019. Telephone - 650-573-3774
- RotaCare Free Community Clinics at St. Vincent de Paul Society, 2210 Gladstone Dr, Pittsburg CA 94565. For information, call 925-439-2009
- Family Justice Center has a clinic at West 256 24th Street, Richmond California 94804. Call 510-213-6678
- San Jose (School Health Clinic), 100 Oak St Washington Elementary School, San Jose CA 95110. Main number is 408-715-3088\
- Monterey RotaCare Free Clinics is at 1156 Fremont Blvd, Seaside California 93955. For details, dial 831-333-6495
Centro Medico - Corona Medical
1303 W 6th ST, Corona CA 92882. Call 951-278-8910
Sliding free community health centers provide a number of medical assistance programs. It include acute and chronic problems, prescriptions, nutritional counseling, dental concerns, health maintenance exams, insulin, eriatric assessments, psychosocial, as well as referrals to local hospitals.
Corona Community Health Center
A community clinic is at 2813 S Main St, Corona California 92882. Main number is 951-272-5445
Davis Community Clinic
CommuniCare Health Centers is at 2051 John Jones Rd, Davis California 95616. For information, call 530-758-2060
Comprehensive Community Health Center
Location is 1704 Colorado Blvd, Eagle Rock CA 90041. Intake number is 323-256-4116
As the name implies, comprehensive medical care is offered. Get free Behavioral Health, Medical Laboratory, Radiology, Lab Work, Cardiac exams, and more. They take private insurance and also Medicare as well as Medi-Cal, and help those without insurance too.
El Centro Outpatient Center
385 W Main St, El Centro CA 92243. Main number is 760-482-5000
Salud at Valle Verde
They are a federally qualified health center. The unemployed, low income, uninsured, disabled and elderly (among others) can get free care or pay based on their income. Services are generally provided on an ability-to-pay basis. The non-profit is part of Federally Qualified Health Centers.
- Salud Para La Gente (Pediatric) community clinic address is 252 Green Valley Rd, Freedom CA 95019. Main number is 831-728-0222
- Salud Para La Gente and the Green Valley Clinic address is 208 Green Valley Rd, Freedom CA 95019. Telephone - 831-728-0222
APAIT Health Center
Orange County Satellite Office if a free clinic at 12832 Garden Grove Blvd E, Garden Grove CA 92843. For hours or information on medical care, call 714-636-1349
Nhan Hoa Comprehensive Health Care Clinic
7761 Garden Grove Blvd, Garden Grove CA 92843. Call 714-898-8888
All for Health, Health for All #1
The free General Practice Clinic address is 519 E Broadway, Glendale California 91205. Main number is 818-409-3020
Glendale Community Free Health Clinic
134 N Kenwood St, Glendale CA 91206. Phone - 818-245-8109
They help the people who are homeless, the low income, single moms or kids as well as the uninsured/underinsured or other people in the region who are medically underserved. Get diabetes and high blood pressure management, hearing or eye exams, Laboratory and x-ray services, vaccines and other care.
San Manuel Indian Health Clinic (RSBCIH)
Location is 11980 Mount Vernon Ave, Grand Terrace CA 92313. Telephone - 909-864-1097
a number of free or affordable medical and dental services are given, including emergency surgery.
Greenville Rancheria Tribal Health Program
The low income - free Medical & Dental Clinic address is 410 Main St, Greenville California 95947. Intake number is 530-284-6135
East Bay Community Recovery Project
Substance abuse services and the like is offered at 22971 Sutro St, Hayward CA 94541. Call 510-728-8600
Hemet Family Care Center
880 N State St, Hemet CA 92543. Main number is 951-766-2450
Get free or low cost physical examinations, immunizations, Pharmacy, or Physical Therapy services, family planning, diagnosis and treatment of common ailments. There is also help in applying for Affordable Care Act Enrollment and Counseling or CHIP health insurance plans.
- Elizabeth Health Center, The clinic NECC is at 2822 Florence Ave, Huntington Park CA 90255. Phone - 323-923-1900
- Gage Health Center - 2975 Zoe Ave, Huntington Park California 90255. Main number is 323-826-9449
- Highland Park - 5420 N Figueroa St, Los Angeles CA 90042. Call 323-256-3884
- Community Medical Alliance, 4129 E Gage Ave, Bell Gardens CA 90201. Main number is 323-771-8400
- Women's Health Center, 5820 N Figueroa St, Los Angeles California 90042. Phone - 323-255-6000
- A second Women's Wellness Center is at 1414 S Grand Ave, Los Angeles CA 90015. For intake, dial 213-743-9000
Inglewood OB/GYN Clinic
323 N Prairie Ave, Inglewood CA 90301. Telephone - 310-673-2647
Lake Elsinore Family Care Center
The address is 2499 E Lakeshore Dr, Lake Elsinore CA 92530. For information or details on affordable care offered, dial 951-471-4200
Elm Avenue Community Garden Clinic is at 44748 1/2 Elm Ave, Lancaster CA 93534. Phone - 661-341-3481
UCSD Student-Run Free Clinic
7866 Lincoln St Lemon Grove Academy, Lemon Grove California 91945. Phone - 858-534-6110
TCC Family Health
The community clinic is at Hamilton Middle School, 1060 East 70th St. Long Beach CA 90805, call 562-933-0400
John Tracy Clinic
Address is 740 E Wardlow Rd, Long Beach CA 90807. Main number is 562-426-2257
Get x-ray, vision, obstetrics, geriatric assessments, psychosocial services, health education and other support. If/when needed there may be specialty referral and other medical services.
Lestonnac Free Clinic
Los Alamitos Clinic, 3801 Katella Ave, Los Alamitos California 90720. Main number is 562-493-4466
No costs are involved. Doctors and their staff help the poor, unemployed, and struggling.
Anita May Rosenstein Campus
There is affordable or free care at L.A. Gay & Lesbian Health Center, 1118 N McCadden Pl, Los Angeles CA 90038. Main number is 323-860-2280
APAIT Health Center
Location is 3055 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles CA 90010. Phone - 213-375-3830
Center for Community Health Downtown Los Angeles - JWCH
Address is 522 South San Pedro St, Los Angeles CA 90013. Call 866-733-5924
Free primary medical mental health therapy, and basic dental. Get health risk screenings, insulin for diabetics, x-ray services, prenatal or primary care, and other free or affordable medical services.
Hollywood Sunset Free Clinic
3324 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles CA 90026. Call 323-660-7959
- The Pico-Union/Westlake community clinic is at 123 South Alvarado St, Los Angeles CA 90057. Phone - 213-989-7700
- Boyle Heights center - 2032 Marengo St, Los Angeles CA 90033. Main number is
Homeless Health Care
There is also a free clinic at 2330 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles CA 90015. Main number - 213-744-0724
They help the poor, homeless, unemployed, and those with zero income. Exams may be combined with nutritional food. Mental health care and substance abuse is offered too.
JWCH - Wesley Health Centers
East Hollywood clinic - 954 N Vermont Ave, Los Angeles California 90029. Phone - 562-867-7999
South Central Family Health Center
Address is 4425 S Central Ave, Los Angeles CA 90011. Main number is 323-908-4200
They help the uninsured and insured populations of low-income status located in LA County. Get free preventative health services, TB skin tests, a prescription assistance program, and even specialty care services. There is also a walk-in clinic.
John Tracy Clinic
Main address is 2160 W Adams Blvd, Los Angeles California 90018. Phone - 213-748-5481
711 W Florence Ave, Los Angeles CA 90044. For information, call 323-789-5610
Southern Trinity Health Services,
321 Van Duzen Rd, Mad River CA 95552. Call 707-574-6616
SCHC - McCloud Healthcare Clinic
116 W Minnesota Ave - McCloud CA 96057. Intake number is 530-964-2389
Arbor Free Clinic
795 Willow Rd Bldg 334, Menlo Park CA 94025. Call 650-724-1332
Golden Valley Health Center
There are multiple locations in the Central Valley. They are a government qualified health center, meaning they do not turn anyone away. there is free or low cost medical care such as diabetic services, Home health, physicals, cancer screenings, ell-child check-ups, dental screenings and more. They also offer care in Spanish and to migrant workers. Medi-Cal is taken as is private insurance, but the low income and uninsured can get care from the free or affordable clinics too. Call 209-383-1848
- Merced O'Banion Center - 401 Lesher Dr, Merced CA 95348. For intake, call 209-381-4114
- Merced Urgent Care & Senior Center address is 857 W Childs AVE, Merced CA 95341. Telephone - 866-682-4842
- Merced West Childs - 847 W Childs AVE, Merced CA 95341. Main number is 209-383-7441
- Merced Women’s Health Community Clinic - 797 West Childs AVE, Merced CA 95341. Main number - 209-383-5871
- Florida Suites of GVHC - 1510 Florida Ave, Modesto CA 95350. Dial 866-682-4842
- Modesto Tenaya clinic is at 2101 Tenaya Dr, Modesto California 95354. Phone - 209-576-6766
- West Modesto Golden Valley Health Center address is 1114 6th St, Modesto California 95354. Call 209-576-2845
- Golden Valley Health Center Patterson Dental and Medical clinic - 200 C ST, Patterson CA 95363. Phone - 209-892-6307
- 9235 W Broadway Ave, Planada CA 95365. Phone 209-382-0253
- 1405 California Ave., Dos Palos, CA 93620-2300.
- 9235 W. Broadway, Planada, California 95365.
- 637 Merced St. Newman, California 95360
- 200 C St., Patterson, California 95363-2701
- 127 W. El Portal Dr. , Merced, CA 95348-2833
- This health center is at 821 Texas Ave., Los Banos, CA 93635-3453
- Address is 13161 Jefferson St., Le Grand, CA 95333-9766
- Address is 2760 3rd St., Ceres, CA 95307-3220
- Location is 1121 Hammond St., Modesto, CA 95351-3509
- 1717 Las Vegas St., Modesto, CA 95358-5500
- 1114 6th St., Modesto, CA 95354-2203
- Another clinic is at 2101 Tenaya Dr., Modesto, CA 95354-3930
Address is 1601 Coffee Rd, Modesto CA 95355. For appointments or information on fees, call 209-529-7346
Needles Public Health Clinic also known as SBCPHD
1406 Bailey AVE, Needles CA 92363. Dial 800-722-4777
Valley Community Healthcare
North Hills Wellness Center location is 9119 Haskell Avenue, North Hills CA 91343. Telephone - 818-763-8836
Get hearing and dental screens, cancer checks, Pediatric Care, women’s health services and more.
Comprehensive Community Health Center
Main address is 12157 Victory Blvd, North Hollywood California 91606. Phone - 818-755-8000
Wesley Health Centers - Norwalk JWCH
12360 Firestone BLVD, Norwalk CA 90650. Dial 866-733-5924
There is a road range of primary and preventative health care services at affordable rates (or for free). There is internal medicine, neurology, flu shots, neurosurgeon, OB/GYN, women’s health care, occupational health and so much more.
936B Seventh St PMB 129, Novato CA 94945. For details, call 510-444-4326
Alameda County Healthcare for the Homeless Program (ACHCHP)
1404 Franklin St, Oakland CA 94612. Call 510-891-8950
Volunteer doctors, dentists, and others help the homeless. There may also be free food, information on shelters, and clothing.
Casa Segura (HEPPAC)
5323 Foothill Blvd, Oakland CA 94601. Phone - 510-434-0307
The community clinic may have Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Walk-in Care, diabetes and blood pressure checks, and other medical services.
Charlotte Maxwell Complementary Clinic
Address of the income based clinic - 411 30th St, Oakland CA 94609. Phone 510-601-7660
East Bay AIDS Center
South Pavilion - 3100 Summit St, Oakland CA 94609. Telephone - 510-869-8400
East Bay Community Recovery Project
2577 San Pablo AVE, Oakland California 94612. Main number is 510-446-7180
Alcohol and drug abusers can get care.
Order of Malta Oakland Free Clinic
2121 Harrison St, Oakland CA 94612. Telephone - 510-587-3000
A major of the medical care is provided by pediatric nurse practitioners, dental hygienists, and pediatricians. No child, adults, uninsured person, or unemployed patients is ever turned away due to inability to pay.
Ontario Health Center
150 E Holt Blvd, Ontario CA 91761. Main number is 800-722-4777
Lestonnac Free Clinic
1215 E Chapman Ave, Orange California 92866. Main number is 714-633-4600
2010 N Tustin St, Orange California 92865. Telephone - 714-633-4673
Salvation Army Free Clinic runs the Oxnard Corps Medical and Dental
Location is 622 W Wooley Rd, Oxnard California 93032. Call 805-483-9235
Whether financial aid, a free box of food, or basic, free medical, the faith based charity assists. Migrant farm workers and immigrants (including undocumented) can also get help.
UCSD Student-Run Free Clinic
Pacific Beach community health center is at 1561 Thomas St United Methodist Church, Pacific Beach CA 92109. Call 858-534-6110
Palm Springs Outreach (RSBCIH)
Location is 901 E Tahquitz Way, Palm Springs CA 92262. Main number is 877-781-0444
El Proyecto Del Barrio
Panorama City Esperanza Clinic is at 9140 Van Nuys Blvd, Panorama City California 91402. Telephone - 818-830-7181
East Valley Community Health Center
1555 South Garey Ave, Pomona CA 91766. For information on the sliding fee, income based clinic, dial 909-620-8088
The charity has a Free Clinic of Redwood City at 114 Fifth Ave, Redwood City California 94063. Telephone: 650-839-1447
Free health care services such as treatment for medical problems are provided by volunteer doctors at the charity. They also offer emergency financial help, vouchers for insulin or medications, shelters, food and other assistance.
10368 Arlington Ave, Riverside CA 92505. Intake number is 951-559-7509
Jurupa Valley Community Health Center
Main address is 8876 Mission Blvd, Riverside CA 92509. Telephone - 951-360-8795
Jewish Community Free Clinic
The center is at 50 Montgomery Dr, Rohnert Park CA 95404. Main number is 707-585-7780
Hill Country Clinic
29632 Hwy 299E, Round Mountain CA 96084. Phone 530-337-5750
- Clinica Tepati - The UC Davis School of Medicine - JVMC Clinics is at 1820 J St WellSpace Health Clinic, Sacramento CA 95814. Phone - 916-209-0912
- Joan Viteri Memorial Clinic address is 3647 40th St Harm Reduction Services, Sacramento CA 95817. Call 916-452-1068
- Paul Hom Asian Clinic - 6341 Folsom Blvd, Sacramento CA 95819. Phone - 916-736-3966
Florin Community Health Center
4241 Florin Rd, Sacramento CA 95823. Call 916-737-5555
Golden Rule Services
4433 Florin Rd, Sacramento CA 95823. Number is 916-427-4653
The location is at the Salvation Army. The location is 1200 N B St Salvation Army Facility, Sacramento CA 95814. Main number is 916-703-9203
2034 B Mallory St, San Bernardino California 92407. Call 909-473-9342
CSUSM Student Healthcare Project - CMC Clinic
- 3295 Meade Ave Normal Heights, San Diego CA 92116. Intake number is 619-208-1898
- CSUSM Student Healthcare Project, 2083 Sunset Cliff Blvd Ocean Beach at Episcopal Church Center, San Diego CA 92107. Phone - 619-208-1898
- CSUSM Student Healthcare Project - OB1 Clinic is at 4790 Santa Monica Ave First Baptist Church of Ocean Beach, San Diego California 92107. Phone - 619-208-1898
Teen Health Center (FHCSD)
Physical address - 1550 Broadway, San Diego CA 92113. Call 619-515-2333
UCSD Student-Run Free Clinic - Downtown
- 1420 Third Ave First Lutheran Church, San Diego CA 92101. Phone - 858-534-6110
- Another option is in Normal Heights at 3295 Meade Ave Christ Ministry Center (the United Methodist Church), San Diego CA 92116. Telephone: 858-534-6110
San Diego Family Care
Assistance programs include family practice, internal medicine and an OB-GYN, health risk screenings, and other care. Medication assistant programs are also available. Free care is in Spanish and forESL speakers too.
- Mid-City Community Clinic Pediatrics is at 4305 University Ave, San Diego CA 92105. Call 619-280-2058
- Mid-City Community Clinic is for Adults at 4290 Polk Ave, San Diego California 92105. For details, call 619-563-0250
Veterans Treatment Center (VTC)
Location is 4141 Pacific Hwy, San Diego California 92110. Phone - 619-393-2000
They are part of the VA program. Veterans, and their family members, can get help. There is also Case management of specialty and inpatient services.
3rd Street Youth Center & Clinic
1728 Bancroft Ave, San Francisco CA 94124. Telephone for intake is 415-822-1707
St. Anthony's Medical Clinic
The non-profit is at 150 Golden Gate Ave, San Francisco CA 94102. Dial 415-241-8320
There may be free flu and pneumonia vaccines, prescriptions for medicine, diabetes and blood pressure checks, substance abuse and mental health services, and more care. The uninsured and low income can also use the clinic.
- Lyon-Martin Health Services is the community clinic at 1748 Market St, San Francisco CA 94102. Call 415-565-7667
- Women's Community Clinic is at 1735 Mission St, San Francisco California 94103. Telephone - 415-379-7800
A Woman's Place - Community Forward
1171 Mission ST, San Francisco CA 94103. Call 415-241-1184
Michael Baxter Larkin Street Medical Clinics
Main address is 134 Golden Gate Ave, San Francisco California 94109. Call 415-673-0911
San Francisco Free Clinic
Address is 4900 California St, San Francisco California 94118. Call 415-750-9894
Free healthcare is for the medically underserved population, including under or uninsured. Free prescription drug medications, information on substance abuse or mental health counseling, primary care and even ambulatory services. A walk-in clinic too.
Street Outreach Services
The non-profit is the San Francisco Community Clinic Consortium at 2720 Taylor St, San Francisco California 94133, phone 415-355-2250
Soboba Indian Health Clinic (RSBCIH)
Address is 607 Donna Way, San Jacinto CA 92583. Main number is 800-851-5816
Pacific Free Clinic
Stanford School of Medicine runs it from 1835 Cunningham Ave Overfelt High School, San Jose CA 95122. Telephone: 650-721-2786
The Crane Center
976 Lenzen Ave, San Jose CA 95126. For information on rates, dial 408-792-3720
Asian Americans for Community Involvement (AACI)
Location is 2400 Moorpark Ave, San Jose CA 95128. Dial 408-975-2730
Ashland Free Medical Clinic
Main address is 16539 Ashland Ave, San Lorenzo California 94580. Telephone - 510-407-2362
Noor Foundation Free Clinic
Primary Care is at 1428 Phillips Lane, San Luis Obispo CA 93401. Telephone - 805-439-1797
Vision Care Clinic helps with eyeglasses and similar needs from 1428 Phillips, San Luis Obispo CA 93401. Dial 805-439-1797
French Health Center
Dignity Healthcenter is at 1911 Johnson Ave, San Luis Obispo California 93401. Call 805-597-6715
Services are offered regardless of race, ethnicity, age, or religion.
The charity has the Free Clinic of San Mateo from 19 W 39th Ave, San Mateo CA 94403. Phone - 650-347-3648
Get Disease screening and control, referrals to specialty care practitioners, cancer screening, well-child check-ups, and dental exams too.
LifeLong Medical Care - Brookside
2023 Vale Rd, San Pablo CA 94806. Call 510-215-9092
Santa Barbara Neighborhood Clinics
Eastside Neighborhood Clinic is based at 915 N Milpas St, Santa Barbara California 93103. Call 844-594-0343
The free community health centers may offer primary medical care, family practice, family planning, obstetrics, pediatric and geriatric care, ,chronic disease management, patient education, low cost immunizations, routine physicals, flu shots, and outreach or referrals services. Migrant workers and Spanish speakers can get help.
Center Point DAAC
Location is 2403 Professional DR, Santa Rosa California 95403. Phone - 707-544-3295
Interlink Self-Help Center
1033 4th St, Santa Rosa CA 95404. Dial 707-546-4481
Referrals are given to local free clinics, government health insurance plans, Medicare, CHIP insurance for teenagers and others.
Santa Rosa Community Health Centers
- Elsie Allen Campus, 599 Bellevue Ave Ste G17, Santa Rosa CA 95407. Main number is 707-583-8777
- The Bridge Campus free clinic is at 2235 Challenger Way, Santa Rosa California 95407. Call 707-303-3600
- Santa Rosa Community Health Centers - Lombardi Campus address is 751 Lombardi Ct, Santa Rosa CA 95407. Call 707-303-3600
- Vista Campus - 3569 Round Barn Circle, Santa Rosa California 95403. Dial 707-303-3600
Wellness and Advocacy Center
Location is 2245 Challenger Way, Santa Rosa California 95407. Telephone - 707-565-7800
Free Clinic of Simi Valley
Physical address is 2003 Royal Ave, Simi Valley California 93065. For hours, call 805-522-3733
The Samaritan Center
280 Royal Ave, Simi Valley CA 93065. Phone: 805-579-9166
St. James & St. Leo Medical and Dental Clinics
Both are based at 936 Genevieve St, Solana Beach CA 92075. Intake number is 858-603-0025
Buddhist Tzu Ch
Community Dental Clinic is called South El Monte, and address is 10414 Vacco St, South El Monte CA 91733, call 626-636-8706
St. Mary's Interfaith Virgil Giavelli Clinic
545 W Sonora Ave, Stockton CA 95203. For information on rates, call 209-467-0703
Comprehensive Community Health Centers
Main address is 8316 Foothill Blvd, Sunland California 91040. Call 818-273-8800
Pechanga Indian Health Clinic (RSBCHI
- 12784 Pechanga Rd, Temecula CA 92391. For hours of the clinic, call 877-781-0333
- Another site is at 66-735 Martinez RF, Thermal California 92274. Telephone: 800-717-4476
Conejo Free Clinic
Address: 80 E Hillcrest Dr, Thousand Oaks CA 91360. Telephone: 805-497-3575
Westminster Free Clinic
1000 E Janss Rd United Methodist Church of Thousand Oaks, Thousand Oaks California 91360. For a list of services, dial 805-241-8366
Family HealthCare Network
Tulare Pediatric Group is at 1008 N Cherry Ave, Tulare California 93274. Telephone: 559-688-5437
Union City Health Center
Main address is 33255 9th ST, Union City CA 94587. Phone - 510-471-5907
This is a non-profit, Federally Qualified Health Centers. The goal is to offer charity care and/or not turn anyone away. They try to offer help in some form or another.
East Beach Street Clinic
Salud Para La Gente is at 204 E Beach St, Watsonville California 95077. Phone - 831-728-0222
Get treatment of acute and chronic problems, well-child check-ups, and dental exams, Referrals to health and social services, Colon/Rectal cancer screening program and other medical assistance.
Wesley Health Centers - JWCH
Community clinic is at 10750 Laurel Ave, Whittier California 90605. Call 866-733-5924
Yucaipa Center For Health
12504 4th St, Yucaipa CA 92399. Telephone - 909-797-3377
County Public Health Departments
More basic care is offered, but it is free. Services include Family Planning as well as Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) Testing or Treatment. There is also, HIV/AIDS Testing, WIC applications, and immunizations for children too.
- ALAMEDA COUNTY HEALTH CARE SERVICES, 1900 Fruitvale Ave., Oakland, CA 94601-2464. Phone 510-532-1930
- Big Bear Public Health Center - SBCPHD, 477 Summit BLVD, Big Bear Lake CA 92315, phone - 800-722-4777.
- Concord Public Health Clinic, Immunizations & WIC as well as Contra Costa Health Services is at 2355 Stanwell Circle, Concord CA 94520. Call 925-313-6767
- EL DORADO COUNTY COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER, 4327 Golden Center Dr., Placerville, California 95667-6260. Dial 530-621-6100
- Kings County Department of Public Health. Address is 330 Campus Dr, Hanford California 93230. Call 559-584-1401
- Mendocino County AIDS/Viral Hepatitis Network (MCAVHN) is at 148 Clara AVE, Ukiah California 95482. Phone: 707-462-1932
- SANTA BARBARA COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH DEPARTMENT is at 345 Camino Del Remedio, Santa Barbara, CA 93110-1332. Dial 805-681-5252
- Or try the SANTA BARBARA COUNTY HEALTH CLINIC, 345 Camino Del Remedio, Santa Barbara, CA 93110-1332. Phone 805-681-5363. There is also help the homeless and migrant farm workers.
- San Bernardino Health Center, The public health center is at 606 E Mill St, San Bernardino CA 92415. Dial 800-722-4777
- Sutter County Human Services Department, 1445 Veterans Memorial Cir, Yuba City California 95993. Call 530-822-7215
- LOMPOC COUNTY HEALTH CLINIC, 301 N. R St., Lompoc, CA 93436-5226. Call 805-737-6411
Gardner Health Services
Low income patients can inquire into charity-care or variable billing. The healthcenters work to try to not turn anyone away, and offer everything from mental health therapy to primary care, check ups and more. Call 408.457.7100.
- 1621 Gold St., Alviso, California
- 195 E. Virginia St., San Jose, California 95112-5844
- ST. JAMES HEALTH CENTER is at 55 E. Julian St., San Jose, California 95112-4007
- GARDNER SOUTH COUNTY HEALTH CENTER, 7526 Monterey St., Gilroy, California 95020-5826
- INNVISION-MONTGOMERY STREET INN is at 370 N. Montgomery St., San Jose, California 95110-2325
- ST JOSEPH'S OFFICE OF THE POOR is at 80 S. Market St., San Jose, California 95113-2303
- CITY TEAM MINISTRIES - 580 Charles St., San Jose, CA 95112-1424
La Clínica de La Raza, Inc.
A sliding fee, federal government qualified clinic. The non-profit charity offer a free, broad range of primary and preventative health care services. The care is free or very low cost. Get School, Sport, and Work Physicals; Chronic Disease Management; Vaccinations and Immunizations; STD checks; Infant, child, adult and older adult care; PAP smears and more. Case workers also offer Affordable Care Act Enrollment and Counseling or help applying for Medicaid or SSI disability. Call 510-535-4000
- Students can use Hawthorne Elementary School-Based Health Center at 1700 28th Ave, Oakland CA 94601, call 510-535-6440
- San Antonio Neighborhood Health Center - 1030 International Blvd, Oakland CA 94606. Intake number is 510-238-5462
- La Clinica Fruitvale Village, 3451 E 12th St, Oakland California 94601. Call 510-535-3319
- Havenscourt Health Center - 1390 66th Ave, Oakland California 94621. Main number is 510-639-1981
- Dental for children and infants at 747 52nd St., Oakland, CA 94609-1809
- 3451 E. 12th St., Oakland, CA 94601-3425
- San Antonio Neighborhood Health - 1030 International Blvd., Oakland, CA 94606-3730
- Dental clinic is at 3050 E. 16th St., Oakland, California 94601-2319
- Free family eye care clinic, 3060 E. 9th St. Ste B, Oakland, California 94601-2925
- 1515 Fruitvale Ave., Oakland, CA 94601-2322
- LA CLINICA VALLEJO, 243 Georgia St. , Vallejo, CA 94590-5905
- LA CLINICA MONUMENT, 2100 Monument Blvd., Pleasant Hill, California 94523-3489
- LA CLINICA PITTSBURG - MEDICAL, 2240 Gladstone Dr. Ste 4, Pittsburg, CA 94565-5126
ANDERSON FAMILY HEALTH CENTER
2801 Silver St.
Anderson, California 96007-4239
EL PROYECTO PRIMARY HEALTH CARE CLINIC-ARLETA
8902 Woodman Ave.
Arleta, CA 91331-6401
Clinica Sierra Vista of Kern and Freno County
There are various federal government qualified community clinics in the region. They are a non-profit with charitable (either free or low cost) healthcare, basic dental, mental health counseling, therapy services and more. The underserved are assisted. They offer free care in Kern, Fresno and nearby counties. Medi-Cal as well as other forms of insurance are accepted. Whether it is any of these services, programs are offered. Patients can get free Routine Primary Care, Diagnosis and Treatment of Illness; School, Sport, and Work Physicals; Chronic Disease Management; Immunizations; Referrals; or Well-Child Checks. Call 661-635-3050
- 1305 Bear Mountain Blvd., Arvin, California 93203-1231
- 67 Evans Rd., Wofford Heights, CA 93285-9640
- Old Highway 127, Shoshone, CA 92384
- 704 Lebec Rd., Lebec, CA 93243
- 8787 Hall Rd., Lamont, CA 93241-1953
- Behavioural health care is at 7839 Burgundy Ave., Lamont, CA 93241-1338
- 8787 Hall Rd., Lamont, CA 93241-1953
- Kern Valley government qualified clinic is at 6310 Lake Isabella Blvd., Lake Isabella, CA 93240-9222
- Free or affordable mental health counseling is at 3717 Mt Pinos Way, Frazier Park, CA 93225
- 1508 Garces Hwy, Delano, CA 93215-3687
- North of The River Clinic address - 2525 N. Chester Ave., Bakersfield, CA 93308-1770
- Dental center - 441 Diaz Ave., Delano, CA 93215-4121
- East part of the city is at 815 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr Blvd., Bakersfield, California 93307-1365. Phone 661-635-3050
- Central clinic is at 301 Brundage Ln., Bakersfield, CA 93304-3248.
- Southern Bakersfield residents can use 2400 Wible Rd., Bakersfield, CA 93304-4734.
- 1400 S. Union Ave., Bakersfield, CA 93307-4179.
AVENAL COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
1000 Skyline Blvd.
Avenal, CA 93204-1850
BAY POINT COMMUNITY WELLNESS CENTER
215 Pacifica Ave.
Bay Point, CA 94565-2904
West Oakland Health Center
A wide variety of medical care is offered, and various languages are spoken. They are partially funded by government grants, so no one is turned away. Get vision and hearing testing or dental cleanings. There is help for diabetics, X-rays, assistance with sports injuries and more There is adult medicine, pediatrics and pregnancy services too. The low income and uninsured can get help, but they also take private physician, insurance, Medicare, or government Medicaid Call 510-835-9610
- William Byron Rumford Clinic, 2960 Sacramento St., Berkeley, CA 94702-2510
- Adult Day Health Center is located at 1890 Alcatraz Ave., Berkeley, CA 94703-271
- Community Recovery Center address is 7501 International Blvd., Oakland, California 94621-2843
- Ajbert J Thomas Medical Clinic - 10615 International Blvd., Oakland, CA 94603-3805
- Mental Health Center - 2730 Adeline St., Oakland, CA 94607-2408
- 700 Adeline St., Oakland, CA 94607-2608
- Outpatient Substance Abuse - 3007 Telegraph Ave., Oakland, CA 94609-3205
- East Oakland clinic - 7450 International Blvd., Oakland, CA 94621-2806
LIFELONG CARE OVER 60 HEALTH CENTER
3260 Sacramento St.
Berkeley, CA 94702-2739
WEST BERKELEY FAMILY PRACTICE
2031 6th St.
Berkeley, CA 94710-2006
BIG VALLEY MEDICAL CENTER
554-850 Medical Center Dr.
Bieber, CA 96009
Community Health Centers of the Central Coast
This is a network of sliding fee, government approved clinics. A wide variety of care is given, which can be free. Assistance includes health screenings, pediatric care and general medicine. There is a free women clinic as well as care for new moms and pregnancy. There is also physical examinations, immunizations, family planning, diabetes treatment as well as nutrition assistance. The low income, migrant workers and others can use the clinic too. Phone - 805-929-3211.
- 1050 Las Tablas Rd., Templeton, CA 93465-9729
- 201 W. Mill St., Santa Maria, CA 93458-4327
- 2801 Santa Maria Way, Santa Maria, CA 93455-2118
- Perinatal education, WIC vouchers, and pregnancy care is at 1414 S. Miller St., Santa Maria, CA 93454-6923
- 1551 Bishop St., San Luis Obispo, CA 93401-4635
- Women center, which is mammograms, OBGYN and other medical services. 1551 Bishop St., San Luis Obispo, CA 93401-4635
- 345 Spring St., Paso Robles, CA 93446-3168
- 1981 Cienaga St., Oceano, California 93445-9029
- 150 Tejas Pl., Nipomo, CA 93444-9123
- 660 Harbor St., Morro Bay, CA 93442-1906
- 760 Morro Bay Blvd., Morro Bay, CA 93442-1918
- 601 E. Ocean Ave., Lompoc, CA 93436-6937
- 4581 10th St., Guadalupe, California 93434-1454
- Health Care for the Homeless is at 710 S. 13th St., Grover Beach, CA 93433-2886
- Fair Oaks Doctors Office - 1057 E. Grand Ave., Arroyo Grande, CA 93420-2504
- River View clinic - 230 Calle Cesar E. Chavez, Guadalupe, CA 93434-1836
INLAND EMPIRE COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER and DENTAL CLINIC
18601 Valley Blvd.
Bloomington, CA 92316-1831
BOLINAS Community Health Center
88 Mesa Rd.
Bolinas, California 94924-9713
Dial for community clinic - 415-663-8781 x310
ALTAMED MEDICAL GROUP
Various medical centers are around Los Angeles County. They are part of the network of Federally Qualified Health Centers, some of which are free community clinics for the low income. Get referrals, emergency care, Primary and affordable preventive health care services such as treatment for medical problems. Adults, children, and all ages can be treated. Call 323-889-7300.
- Pediatric Care is at 4650 W. Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90027-6062
- 1701 Zonal Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90033-1065
- 1330 Cardinal St., Los Angeles, CA 90012-1909
- AltaMed Medical East LA/Commerce as well as Dental Clinic address is 5427 Whittier Blvd., Los Angeles, California 90022-4101
- 9436 Slauson Ave., Pico Rivera, CA 90660-4748. The free medical center offers may programs. There is STD testing, physicals, X-Rays, lab work, and more. Children as well as adults may qualify for free care from this sliding fee clinics in California.
- Golden Age clinic - 3820 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd., Lynwood, California 90262-3625
- Adult Heath Center is at 701 E. Cesar E. Chavez Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90012-2918
- Huntington Beach Community Clinic, 8041 Newman Ave., Huntington Beach, CA 92647-7034. Phone 714-500-0224
There are a couple different sites as noted below. Sliding fee, income based clinics can help the poor, immigrants, and people with no health insurance. Get immunizations, primary care from a doctor with variable billing, eye exams and more. Call (855) 436-1234.
- Centro Medico Oasis, 88775 Avenue 76, Thermal, CA 92274. Telephone - (760) 397-2501
- Centro Medico Cathedral City is a clinic at 69175 Ramon Road. Call Cathedral City, CA 92234
- Borrego Medical Clinic is another health center at 4343 Yaqui Pass Road, Borrego Springs, CA 92004. For appointments, call (760) 767-5051
- Palm Springs Family Health - 1100 North Palm Canyon Drive, Palm Springs, CA 92262. Telephone - (760) 327-1188
- Barstow Community Health Center is a variable billing clinic at 750 East Main Street, Barstow, CA 92311. Telephone: (442) 347-2800
- Centro Medico El Cajon - 133 West Main Street, El Cajon, CA 92020. The low income, unemployed and others can call (619) 401-0404
- JULIAN MEDICAL CENTER, 2721 Washington St., Julian, CA 92036
- Cathedral City, 69 Ramon Rd. , Cathedral City, CA 92234
CASCADE HEALTH CENTER
37394 Cascade Ave.
Burney, CA 96013-9628
Work with a dedicated team of medical professionals for a holistic approach. They offer immunizations, Dental Care, Womens Health Services and so much more. There are even free food giveaways, case management to help families find and pay for health insurance and so much more. Doctors, give care. They help immigrants, migrant farm workers, and the indigent among others. Whether a free check up, medications, or referrals, the community clinic is a resource. Call 707-254-1770
- 911 Washington St., Calistoga, California 94515-1433
- 661 Main St., Saint Helena, CA 94574-2004
- 2277 Napa Vallejo Hwy, Napa, CA 94558-6236
- The Hope Center is at 1301 4th St., Napa, CA 94559-2923
- 1141 Pear Tree Ln. Ste 100, Napa, CA 94558-6485
LAC-CANOGA PARK HEALTH CENTER
7107 Remmet Ave.
Canoga Park, CA 91303-2016
CHOWCHILLA COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
401 Trinity Ave.
Chowchilla, CA 93610-2851
OTAY FAMILY HEALTH CENTER
1637 3rd Ave. Ste Bf
Chula Vista, California 91911-5823
NORTHEAST HEALTH CENTER
7508 Auburn Blvd.
Citrus Heights, CA 95610-2214
SJWCFC COMPTON CLINIC
2115 N. Wilmington Ave.
Compton, CA 90222-2030
Phone - 323-541-1600
DEL NORTE COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
550 E. Washington Blvd.
Crescent City, California 95531-8342
DALY CITY COMMUNITY CLINIC
380 90th St.
Daly City, CA 94015-1807
BUTTE VALLEY HEALTH CENTER
610 W. 3rd St.
Dorris, CA 96023
United Health Centers
They are a non-profit a Federally Qualified Health Center. Free or income based clinics can help the low income, immigrants, uninsured, and others, including families on Medi-Cal. Several community healthcenters offer free primary medical care, work-related physical immunizations, pharmacy services, mental health counseling and examinations for low-income residents and the uninsured. Phone 800.492.4227.
- Parlier Family Health Center is at 650 S. Zediker Ave., Parlier, California 93648-2639
- SANGER FAMILY HEALTH CENTER - 2502 Jensen Ave., Sanger, CA 93657-2250
- 121 Barboza St., Mendota, CA 93640-1901
- KERMAN FAMILY HEALTH CENTER is a government qualified clinic too. The address is 517 S. Madera Ave., Kerman, CA 93630-1523
- 16928 11th St., Huron, CA 93234
- EARLIMART HEALTH CENTER is based at 476 E. Washington Ave., Earlimart, CA 93219
South County Community Health Center (Dba; Ravenswood Family Health Center)
1798 Bay Rd.
East Palo Alto, California 94303-1611
Phone number - 650-330-7410
Sliding fee medical centers. They offer pregnancy services, well child check-ups, WIC applications and other free or affordable care. There is also family planning, nutrition assistance and diagnosis and treatment of common ailments for low income people, whether chronic or temporary. Call 760-520-8300
- 855 E. Madison Ave., El Cajon, CA 92020-3819.
- 460 N. Elm St., Escondido, California 92025-3002
- 641 E. Pennsylvania Ave., Escondido, CA 92025-3047
- The child and new mom clinic is at 426 N. Date St., Escondido, California 92025-3409
- Dental assistance is offered at this clinic 10039B Vine St., Lakeside, CA 92040-3130
- 16650 Highway 76, Pauma Valley, CA 92061-9524, 760-520-8300
- 41715 Winchester Rd., Temecula, CA 92590-4808
- The Neighborhood Clinic is at 41002 County Center Dr., Temecula, California 92591-6027
- Day Dickinson Wellness Center - 425 N. Date St. , Escondido, California 92025-3413
There are several community clinics for this non-profit provider. They try to help people regardless of their income, with services in Spanish too. Get diabetes and blood pressure checks, annual check ups, immunizations, free cancer screenings, mental health and more. Call (760) 736-6767.
- ENCINITAS HEALTH CENTER, 629 2nd St., Encinitas, CA 92024-3507.
- The ENCINITAS WOMEN & CHILDREN'S HEALTH CENTER is another option. The address is 1130 2nd St., Encinitas, CA 92024-5008.
- RAMONA HEALTH CENTER and CLINIC, 217 Earlham St., Ramona, CA 92065-1589
- NORTH COUNTY HEALTH SERVICE -- SAN MARCOS COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER, 150 Valpreda Rd., San Marcos, CA 92069-2973
- OCEANSIDE-CARLSBAD HEALTH CENTER, 408 Cassidy St., Oceanside, California 92054-5316
- MISSION MESA - DENTAL, PEDIATRICS and WOMENS HEALTH SERVICE, 2210 Mesa Dr. Ste 5, Oceanside, CA 92054-3701
Community Medical Center
The low income, working poor, immigrants and others can get treatment of acute and chronic problems. There is vision and dental care, eyeglasses, immunizations, and cancer screenings. Or get income based mental health and pharmacy services, occupational health, orthopedics and other medical assistance. Call 209-373-2800
- 17050 S. Grafton St., Esparto, CA 95627
- 2412 Buhne St., Eureka, CA 95501-3207
- Humboldt Open Door Clinic, 770 10th St., Arcata, CA 95521-6210
- 600 Nut Tree Rd., Vacaville, CA 95687-4669
- TRACY FAMILY PRACTICE is at 730 Central Ave., Tracy, CA 95376-4104
- Another clinic is at 2003 E. Mariposa Rd., Stockton, CA 95205-7735
- WOODBRIDGE MEDICAL GROUP address is 2401 W. Turner Rd., Lodi, CA 95242-2191
FALL RIVER VALLEY HEALTH CENTER
43563 State Highway 299 E.
Fall River Mills, CA 96028-9787
FALLBROOK FAMILY and WOMEN’s HEALTH CENTER
617 E. Alvarado St.
Fallbrook, CA 92028-2315
Mendocino Coast Clinics
855 Sequoia Cir.
Fort Bragg, CA 95437-5466
TRI-CITY HEALTH CENTER
39184 State St.
Fremont, CA 94538-1436
Sequoia Community Health Centers
Several clinics are federally government qualified. They help low-income, disabled, elderly, uninsured and homeless patients. Call 559-457-5239
- Elm Pediatrics, 2798 S. Elm Ave., Fresno, CA 93706-5435
- 2021 Divisadero St., Fresno, CA 93701-2013
- 6011 N. Fresno St. , Fresno, CA 93710-5237
- 5784 S. Elm Ave., Fresno, CA 93706-5813
- 145 N. Clark St., Fresno, CA 93701-2108
MARIN COMMUNITY CLINIC and MENTAL HEALTH CENTER
250 Bon Air Rd.
Greenbrae, California 94904-1702
MARION COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
4723 W. Main St. Ste H
Guadalupe, CA 93434-1787
Russian River Health Center #1
16319 3rd St.
Guerneville, CA 95446
Coastside Health Center
225 Cabrillo Hwy
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
They also offer free mental health counseling.
Tiburcio Vasquez Health Center
There are a few offices, as noted below. For hours or appointments, call 510-471-5907
- Behavioral support is at 29800 Mission Boulvez, Hayward, CA
- 22331 Mission Blvd., Hayward, CA 94541-3911
- 33255 9th St., Union City, CA 94587-2137
ALLIANCE MEDICAL CENTER
1381 University St.
Healdsburg, CA 95448-3314
IMPERIAL BEACH HEALTH CENTER
949 Palm Ave.
Imperial Beach, California 91932-1503
HIGH DESERT FAMILY MEDICINE
44460 Old Highway 80
Jacumba, CA 91934
VALLEY OPTOMETRIC CENTER
449 S. Madera Ave.
Kerman, CA 93630-1537
Free vision testing for the unemployed, low income and uninsured. Also get free prescription glasses, contact lenses, cataract help and more.
Communicare Health Center
Location is 2051 John Jones Rd
Davis, CA 95616
Phone - (530) 758-2060
LAKESIDE HEALTH CENTER
5335 Lakeshore Blvd.
Lakeport, CA 95453-6123
LONG VALLEY HEALTH AND DENTAL CENTER
50 Branscomb Rd.
Laytonville, CA 95454
Peach Tree Live Oak Medical Centers and Sliding Fee Clinics
There are multiple sites of this non-profit. Call 530-741-6245.
- 9980 Live Oak Blvd., Live Oak, CA 95953-2334
- 5730 Packard Ave. Marysville, CA 95901, 530-741-6245
- Immediate - Urgent Care clinic is at 710 4th St., Marysville, CA 95901-5668
- 6000 Lindhurst Ave., Marysville, California 95901-6129
DBA LIVINGSTON MEDICAL GROUP, INC.
1140 Main St.
Livingston, California 95334-1257
2025 Sweeney Rd.
Lompoc, CA 93436-9639
The Children's Clinic - Main Site
455 East Columbia St. Ste
Long Beach, CA 90806
JWCH MEDICAL CLINIC @ WEINGART
515 E. 6th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90021-1009
CHINATOWN SERVICE CENTER - COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
767 N. Hill St.
Los Angeles, CA 90012-2343
QueensCare Family Clinic
There are multiple centers. Everything from mental health care services are offered as well as medical needs. Volunteer and full time counselors, therapists, and doctors help the low income, poor, and uninsured. Medicaid is taken too. A sliding fee scale is in place. Call 323-669-4303.
- 4448 York Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90041-3328
- 4618 Fountain Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90029-1830
- 184 Bimini Pl., Los Angeles, CA 90004-5903
- 150 N. Reno St., Los Angeles, California 90026-4656
- 3242 W. 8th St., Los Angeles, CA 90005-2176
ASIAN/PACIFIC HEALTH CARE
1530 Hillhurst Ave. Ste 200
Los Angeles, CA 90027-5516
LOS ANGELES FREE COMMUNITY CLINIC
8405 Beverly Blvd.
Los Angeles, California 90048-3401
The free, income based clinic is at 2032 Marengo St, Los Angeles, CA 90033. For a list of programs, call (213) 989-7700
ARROYO VISTA FAMILY HEALTH CENTER
This is a network of charitable, non-profit free (affordable) clinics. They offer a wide range of care, with a focus on the low income, uninsured, poor, unemployed and others. The non-profit is registered with the California Department of Health Services. Call 323-254-5291.
- 2411 N. Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90031-2218
- 303 Loma Dr. Ste 202, Los Angeles, CA 90017-1103
- 6000 N. Figueroa St., Los Angeles, CA 90042-4232
- 6000 N. Figueroa St., Los Angeles, CA 90042-4232
- 4815 Valley Blvd., Los Angeles, California 90032-3300
Weingart Medical Clinic
Family Practice is given, based on patient income. Get flu and pneumonia vaccines, referrals to specialty care doctors, and routine care. Call 213-622-2639
- 515 E. 6th St., Los Angeles, California 90021-1009
- 721 E. 5th St., Los Angeles, CA 90013-2110. This is a women center - call 213-622-4073
JWCH PATH COMMUNITY CLINIC
340 N. Madison Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90004-3504
EISNER PEDIATRIC AND FAMILY MEDICAL CENTER
1530 S. Olive St.
Los Angeles, CA 90015-3023
ST. JOHN'S WELL CHILD AND FAMILY CENTER
514 W. Adams Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90007-2616
Los Angeles Christian Health Centers
A number of charities offer support. There are volunteer doctors, dentists, and others. The poor, women fleeing violence, veterans, homeless and people that lack health insurance can get free care. There is family practice, internal medicine and an OB-GYN. Or get medications, immunizations, STD checks and even a fee box of food or hot meal. dial 213-893-1960
- Midnight Mission, 601 S. San Pedro St., Los Angeles, CA 90014-2415
- Mission Clinic - 311 Winston St., Los Angeles, CA 90013-1519
- St. Vincent de Paul parish at 231 Winston St., Los Angeles, California 90013-1413
- 1625 E. 4th St., Los Angeles, CA 90033-4201
- Homeless Project - Dolores Mission, 171 S. Gless St., Los Angeles, CA 90033-3307
- Lamp Community Safe Haven, 627 San Julian St., Los Angeles, California 90014-2411
- VOA of America - 628 San Julian St., Los Angeles, CA 90014-2412
- Weingart Clinic - 515 E. 6th St., Los Angeles, CA 90021-1009
Omni Family Health of LA County
An income based medical center. Free or low cost health screenings, pediatric care and general medicine. Get Pediatrics, Walk-In Care, Family Medicine and more. Also inquire into charity billing. Phone - 661-459-1900
- Community Health Center is at 21138 Paso Robles Hwy, Lost Hills, CA 93249
- 161 N. Mill St., Tehachapi, CA 93561-1347
- Shafter Health and Dental - 655 S. Central Valley Hwy, Shafter, CA 93263-2790
- Kimpo Family Medical - 1001 Main St., Delano, CA 93215-1731
- 277 E. Front St., Buttonwillow, CA 93206
- 900 N. Heritage Park Dr. Bldg. E., Ridgecrest, California 93555
JWCH LYNWOOD WOMEN'S HEALTH CENTER
3620 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd.
Lynwood, CA 90262-2607
SOUTHERN TRINITY HEALTH SERVICES
153A Van Duzen Rd.
Mad River, CA 95526-9504
DMC Family Care Health Center
344 E. 6th St.
Madera, CA 93638-3631
- The women’s health care center is at 201 S. B St., Madera, CA 93638-3719. Phone 559-664-4014
MARTINEZ HEALTH CENTER
Address is 2500 Alhambra Ave.
Martinez, CA 94553-3156
Services include specialty care, Psychiatric services, dental, and emergency medical care. The low income, indigent, and poor in California can get help from the clinic. There is also a family practice on site.
795 Willow Rd. Bldg. 334
Menlo Park, CA 94025-2539
Ravenswood Family Health Center at Belle Haven
100 Terminal Ave.
Menlo Park, CA 94025-1246
MISSION HILLS SITE
10200 Sepulveda Blvd. Ste 300
Mission Hills, CA 91345-3321
COUNTY HEALTH CLINIC - CUYAMA
4711 Highway 166
New Cuyama, CA 93254
NEWARK HEALTH CENTER
6066 Civic Terrace Ave.
Newark, California 94560-3746
MISSION CITY COMMUNITY NETWORK, INC.
15206 Parthenia St.
North Hills, CA 91343-5305
VALLEY COMMUNITY CLINIC
6801 Coldwater Canyon Ave.
North Hollywood, CA 91605-5162
HOMELESS HEALTH CARE PROJECT - NORTHEAST VALLEY HEALTH
7843 Lankershim Blvd.
North Hollywood, CA 91605-2523
NORWALK REGIONAL HEALTH CENTER
12360 Firestone Blvd.
Norwalk, CA 90650-4324
MARIN COMMUNITY CLINIC
400 Professional Center Dr. Ste 424
Novato, CA 94947-4368
LifeLong West Berkeley Health Center
Location is 837 Addison St, Berkeley, CA 94710. Dial (510) 981-4100
ASIAN HEALTH SERVICES
818 Webster St.
Oakland, CA 94607-4220
HIGHLAND OUTPATIENT SERVICES
1411 E. 31st St.
Oakland, CA 94602-1018
ADULT DAY HEALTH CENTER
10700 MacArthur Blvd.
Oakland, CA 94605-5298
LifLong Medical Care
The Howard J Daniel Clinic is at 9933 MacArthur Blvd., Oakland, CA 94605-4853. Call 510-981-4100. Or try the second location below 10700 MacArthur Blvd., Oakland, California 94605-5298.
EASTMONT WELLNESS CENTER
6955 Foothill Blvd.
Oakland, CA 94605-2455
OCCIDENTAL HEALTH CENTER
3802 Main St.
Occidental, California 95465
Vista Community Clinic - Pier View
818 Pier View Way
Oceanside, California 92054-2803
ORLEANS MEDICAL CLINIC
39051 Highway 96
Clinicas del Camino Real
A free clinic for the low income, uninsured, migrant workers, and jobless. A diver range of care is given, including Sport physicals, eye screenings, asthma medications, diabetes and high blood pressure management. Or get substance abuse and mental health services. Call 805-659-1740.
- 650 Meta St., Oxnard, California 93030-7182
- 1200 N. Ventura Rd., Oxnard, CA 93030-3863
- 450 W. Clara St., Oxnard, CA 93033-8363
- Ocean View Health - 4400 Olds Rd., Oxnard, California 93033-8061
- Ojaa Valley Community Health clinic - 1200 Maricopa Hwy, Ojai, CA 93023-3129
- 1000 Newbury Rd. Ste 150, Newbury Park, CA 91320-6438
- 355 Central Ave., Fillmore, CA 93015-1920
- 500 E. Main St., Santa Paula, CA 93060-2607
- 200 S. Wells Rd. Ste 100, Ventura, California 93004-1378
Ventura County Public Health Clinics
There are a few for the low income, migrant workers, unemployed and poor. Get assistance such as vaccinations, information on applying for Medicare or Medi-Cal or affordable health care act insurance plans. There are also STD checks, pregnancy screenings, child wellness, WIC and more. Call 1-833-422-4255 or 805-652-6111.
- CONEJO FREE CLINIC, 80 E. Hillcrest Dr., Thousand Oaks, CA 91360-4218
- SIMI FREE CLINIC, 2060 Tapo St., Simi Valley, CA 93063-3417
- SANTA PAULA PUBLIC HEALTH is at 620 W. Harvard Blvd., Santa Paula, CA 93060-3137
- OXNARD PUBLIC HEALTH FREE COMMUNITY CLINIC, 2500 S. C St., Oxnard, California 93033-4560
NORTHEAST VALLEY - PACOIMA HEALTH CENTER
12756 Van Nuys Blvd.
Pacoima, CA 91331-1626
Call - 818-896-0531
Opportunity Health Center
33 Encina Ave.
Palo Alto, CA 94301-2300
COMMUNITY HEALTH ALLIANCE OF PASADENA
1855 N. Fair Oaks Ave. Ste 200
Pasadena, CA 91103-1620
PETALUMA HEALTH CENTER, INC.
1301 Southpoint Blvd.
Petaluma, California 94954-6858
PITTSBURG HEALTH CENTER
2311 Loveridge Rd.
Pittsburg, CA 94565-5117
AXIS COMMUNITY HEALTH, INC.
4361 Railroad Ave.
Pleasanton, California 94566-6611
EAST VALLEY CHC-POMONA SITE.
680 Fairplex Dr.
Pomona, California 91768-1100
Shasta Community Health Center
There is basic and an emergency, walk in clinic at 1035 Placer St, Redding, CA 96001. Dial (530) 246-5710
No one is turned away, regardless of their ability to pay. Charity care is offered as well as financial assistance for medical needs. Get insulin, cancer checks, Women’s care, and other free or low cost medical services.
South Bay Family Health Care
There are two options. Call 310-802-6177
- The first clinic is at 2114 Artesia Blvd. Redondo Beach, CA 90278-3014
- 742 W. Gardena Blvd., Gardena, CA 90247-5024
REDWOODS RURAL HEALTH CENTER
101 W. Coast Rd.
Redway, CA 95560
NORTH RICHMOND CENTER FOR HEALTH
1501 3rd St.
Richmond, CA 94801-1516
RICHMOND HEALTH CENTER
100 38th St.
Richmond, CA 94805-2207
FAMILY HEALTHCARE NETWORK
The non-profit serves affordable medical care to patients of all races, ages, incomes, and walks of life. A wide variety of care is given, including to Spanish speakers. There is a diabetic services as well as care for people with heart conditions. Get affordable primary care. There may also be well and sick child services, Internal Medicine, Dermatology and more. Or get information on patient assistance programs for prescription drugs. For all centers, call Call 559-791-7000.
- 501 N. Bridge St., Visalia, CA 93291-5014.
- The dental clinic is at 323 W. Putnam Ave., Porterville, CA 93257-3466
- Another center is at 12586 Avenue 408, Orosi, CA 93647-9454.
- 33025 Road 159, Ivanhoe, CA 93235-1234.
- 329 W. 8th St., Hanford, CA 93230-4533
- 30979 Road 67, Goshen, CA 93227
HILL COUNTRY COMMUNITY CLINIC
29632 Highway 299 E.
Round Mountain, CA
Sacramento County Community Clinics
these are part of the government. There is free public health care for minor conditions. Get vaccinations or immunizations, basic check up, information on government health insurance such as Medicaid or Medicare, and more. The poor, homeless, elderly and others can get charitable care. Call Telephone:(916) 874-9670
- Mercy Loaves - 1321 N. C St., Sacramento, CA 95814-0607
- The primary care center, with some emergency services, is at 4600 Broadway, Sacramento, CA 95820-1527
- 3950 Research Dr., Sacramento, CA 95838-3257
- Helath and Dental clinic - 1500 C St., Sacramento, CA 95814-1009
- Southern part of the city is covered by 7171 Bowling Dr., Sacramento, California 95823-2034
- 4600 Broadway, Sacramento, CA 95820-1527
INLAND BEHAVIORAL AND HEALTH SERVICES, INC.
There are multiple free community clinics for mental health needs. They also assist the low income, veterans, homeless and uninsured. Get help with anxiety or depressions, therapy, counseling and more. Call 909-881-6146
- 1963 N. E. St., San Bernardino, CA 92405.
- 1755 Maple St., San Bernardino, California 92411-2441
- 665 N. D St., San Bernardino, CA 92401-1109
NMA COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH CENTER
120 Elm St. Ste 100
San Diego, CA 92101-2602
San Ysidro Health Center
The sliding fee clinic is at 4004 Beyer Blvd, San Ysidro, California 92173. For information, dial (619) 662-4100
Fourth Avenue Family Medicine
1901 4th Ave. Ste 100
San Diego, CA 92101-2381
MID-CITY COMMUNITY CLINIC-PEDIATRICS
4305 University Ave.
San Diego, California 92105-1645
Or for adult medical needs, the main center is at 4290 Polk Ave., San Diego, CA 92105-1524. Call Phone - 619-563-0507. They help teens, seniors, and older people.
HILLCREST COUNSELING CENTER
Address is 2204 National Ave, San Diego, CA 92113. For a list of service, dial (619) 876-4440
Behavioral health, counseling (report or in-person) and other mental health services are arranged. Fees are based on income or insurance status.
LA MAESTRA FAMILY CLINIC
4185 Fairmount Ave.
San Diego, CA 92105-1609
National City Family Health Center
The free or affordable clinic is at 1000 Euclid Ave, National City, CA 91950. Dial (619) 515-2399
Get free or low cost family care, well and sick child services, and vaccinations. They help the low income, uninsured, working poor and others. Med-Cal and Medicare cards are used, and there are even basic dental and pharmacy services.
CITY HEIGHTS FAMILY HEALTH FREE COMMUNITY CENTER
5379 El Cajon Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92115-4730
SOUTHEAST HEALTH CENTER
2401 Keith St.
San Francisco, CA 94124-3231
MISSION NEIGHBORHOOD HEALTH CENTER
240 Shotwell St.
San Francisco, California 94110-1323
SILVER AVENUE HEALTH CENTER
1525 Silver Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94134-1229
OCEAN PARK HEALTH CENTER
1351 24th Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94122-1616
NORTH EAST MEDICAL SERVICES - TARAVAL
2308 Taraval St.
San Francisco, California 94116-2252
Mission Neighborhood Health Center
There are multiple locations in the city. The free, low income clinics offer help from doctors, nurses, and professionals. They offer support such as pediatric services, work and school physicals, flu and pneumonia vaccines, or medications. There may be blood pressure checks, Lab work, X-rays, prescriptions for medicine, laboratory and sick child services. Call 415-552-3870
- 165 Capp St., San Francisco, CA 94110-1209
- 40 Shotwell St., San Francisco, California 94110-1323
- EXCELSIOR CLINIC is at 4434 Mission St., San Francisco, CA 94112-1927
- MISSION NEIGHBORHOOD RESOURCE CENTER, 165 Capp St., San Francisco, CA 94110-1209
NORTH EAST MEDICAL SERVICES
1520 Stockton St.
San Francisco, CA 94133-3354
HAIGHT ASHBURY FREE MEDICAL CLINIC
558 Clayton St.
San Francisco, CA 94117-2907
San Francisco Community Health Center
Address is 730 Polk St., San Francisco, CA 94109-7813. Telephone - (415) 292-3400
A major focus is on overall wellness. Asian community are major beneficiaries. Free or low cost care, medications and more is offered.
NORTH EAST MEDICAL SERVICES.
1520 Stockton St.
San Francisco, CA 94133-3354
TOM WADDELL HEALTH CENTER
50 Lech Walesa
San Francisco, California 94102-4506
CASTRO-MISSION HEALTH CENTER
3580 17th St.
San Francisco, CA 94110-1005
VALLEY HEALTH TEAM, INC. (San Joaquin Health Center)
P.O. Box 737
San Joaquin, CA 93660-0737
Santa Clara Valley Health Care and Hospital
Low income patients can apply for charity care. The exact amount of the medical bill due is based on the household income and asset level. Some free care may be given from time to time. There is free or affordable primary and specialty care services. Services include Disease screening and control, Lab work, flu shots, Pharmaceutical services, Cancer scening and case management too. Call 408-885-5700.
- MoorPark - 2400 Moorpark Ave., San Jose, CA 95128-2631
- Outpatient care is from 751 S. Bascom Ave., San Jose, CA 95128-2604
- 660 S. Fair Oaks Ave., Sunnyvale, CA 94086-7913
- 90 Highland Ave., San Martin, CA 95046-9504
- East Valley clinic - 1993 McKee Rd., San Jose, CA 95116-1406
- 500 Tully Rd., San Jose, CA 95111-1917
NORTH EAST MEDICAL SERVICES - LUNDY
1715 Lundy Ave. Ste 128
San Jose, CA 95131-1869
San Jose Foothill Family Community Clinic
Main address is 2680 S White Rd, San Jose, CA 95148. For hours, dial (408) 729-4282
1685 Westwood Dr. Ste 4
San Jose, CA 95125-5104
222 W. 39th Ave.
San Mateo, California 94403-4364
39th Outpatient Clinics
222 W. 39th Ave.
San Mateo, California 94403-4364
CENTRAL COUNTY MENTAL HEALTH CENTER
1950 Alameda De Las Pulgas
San Mateo, CA 94403-1222
BROOKSIDE COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
2023 Vale Rd. Ste 107
San Pablo, CA 94806-3891
SAN YSIDRO HEALTH CENTER
4004 Beyer Blvd.
San Ysidro, CA 92173-2007
U.C. IRVINE FAMILY HEALTH CENTER - SANTA ANA
800 N. Main St.
Santa Ana, CA 92701-3576
SANTA BARBARA RESCUE MISSION
535 E. Yanonali St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93103-3254
Santa Barbara Community Clinics
There are two locations to try for affordable or free care. Call 805-968-1511
- 970 Embarcadero Del Mar, Isla Vista, CA 93117-4869
- Westiside Clinic - 628 W. Micheltorena St., Santa Barbara, CA 93101-4131
COUNTY HEALTH CLINIC FRANKLIN
1136 E. Montecito St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93103-2635
S B NEIGHBORHOOD CLINIC EASTSIDE
915 N. Milpas St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93103-2331
Emeline Health Center
1080 Emeline Ave.
Santa Cruz, CA 95060-1966
NORTH COUNTY MENTAL HEALTH
1400 Emeline Ave.
Santa Cruz, CA 95060-1976
Santa Maria Women's Health Center
116 S. Palisade Dr.
Santa Maria, CA 93454-8904
WESTSIDE FAMILY HEALTH CENTER
1711 Ocean Park Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90405-4901
SOUTHWEST COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
751 Lombardi Ct. Ste B
Santa Rosa, CA 95407-6793
CHANATE HEALTH CENTER
3320 Chanate Rd.
Santa Rosa, CA 95404-1708
SHASTA LAKE CITY FAMILY HEALTH CENTER
4215 Front St.
Shasta Lake, CA 96019-9430
SHINGLETOWN MEDICAL CENTER
31292 Alpine Meadows Rd.
Shingletown, California 96088-9462
Clinica De Salud Del Valle
Main location is 440 Airport Blvd, Salinas, CA 93905. Dial (831) 757-8689
SONOMA VALLEY COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
430 W. Napa St.
Sonoma, CA 95476-6500
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO CLINIC
306 Spruce Ave.
South San Francisco, CA 94080-2741
STINSON BEACH MEDICAL CENTER
3419 State Route 1
Stinson Beach, California 94970
Tulare Community Health Clinic
1008 N. Cherry St.
Tulare, California 93274-2212
TULELAKE HEALTH CENTER
498 Main St.
Tulelake, CA 96134
FAMILY HEALTH SERVICES
355 Tuolumne St.
Vallejo, California 94590-5700
VENICE FAMILY COMMUNITY CLINIC
604 Rose Ave.
Venice, CA 90291-2767
310-392-8636 or 310-392-8630
1107 W. Poplar Ave.
Porterville, CA 93257-5839
Vista Community Clinic
The free sliding fee clinic offers vision testing, primary care for adults as well as children, routine physicals, flue shots and more. Referrals are given for speciality care. The centers will also center will also offer application assistance for special health insurance programs, such as CHIP for teens or Med-Cal or Medicare. They also help with disability programs and health education for family. 760-631-5000
- North River is at 4700 N. River Rd., Oceanside, CA 92057-6043
- 1000 Vale Terrace Dr., Vista, California 92084-5218
- 161 Thunder Dr. Ste 212, Vista, CA 92083-6052
WATSONVILLE HEALTH CENTER
9 Crestview Dr.
Watsonville, California 95076-2723
SALUD PARA LA GENTE
There are a few clinics in the region as part of the “chain”. Call 831-728-0222. Free or low cost medical care. They also accept Medi-Cal and Medicare. Get everything from primary care to mental health screenings, flu shots, family planning and other support.
- 204 E. Beach St., Watsonville, CA 95076-4809
- 304 Riverside Ave., Santa Cruz, CA 95060-5524
- CEASAR CHAVEZ SBHC, 440 Arthur Rd., Watsonville, CA 95076-3701. Call 831-728-8250
- SALUD CLINIC and JOHN H. JONES COMMUNITY CLINIC, WEST SACRAMENTO, 500 Jefferson Blvd. Ste B180, West Sacramento, CA 95605-2394. Dial 530-753-3498
LITTLE LAKE HEALTH CENTER
45 Hazel St.
Willits, California 95490-4222
WINNETKA COMMUNITY HEALTH CLINIC
20800 Sherman Way
Winnetka, CA 91306-2707
8 N. Cottonwood St.
Woodland, California 95695-2585
Phone number - 530-753-3498
KARUK TRIBAL HEALTH YREKA CLINIC
1517 S. Oregon St.
Yreka, CA 96097-3425
Locations of other free or low cost California community clinics
Additional free community clinics are located throughout California, and they service millions of residents per year. Many partner with the National Association of Free clinics, which also offers referrals to centers. In total there are over 800 health centers that provide free or low cost medical care to the low income and uninsured. Dial (916) 440-8170 for information and locations of other centers.